We provide support to address our clients’ immediate needs, as well as preventive services for sustainable long-term health and wellness. This includes information and referral for disability, medical services, legal assistance, mental health counseling, wellness and nutrition programs and much more.
Through the Health and Wellness program, La Luz Center:
- Provides crisis counseling to individuals with licensed therapist
- Connects clients to services within the community
- Provides healthcare access for adults and children through hosting of mobile clinics
- Hosts weekly Brown Bag Cafe serving hot meals to the hungry
- Provides food distribution to families in collaboration with partners
- Hosts healthy nutrition classes
- Partners with county-wide agencies to provide healthcare access to the Sonoma Valley community
- Enrolls families in CalFresh & Medi-Cal benefit programs
- Enrolls individuals in Covered California
- Offers exercise classes
For information on Workshops and Classes, click here.